- Birthday 24 June (as written in family bible).
- Where and when was Hannah born and who were her parents?
- When did she immigrate and did she immigrate with her family?
- Was she the Anne Mary Gibbons born to Sills John GIBBONS & Ann, nee CROOKES on 24 June 1847 in London, England and christened on 28 July 1847 in St Andrew by the Wardrobe, London?
- On her death certificate, why were her parents cited as Sills John GIBBONS, merchant of London and Ann, nee CROOKES? Sills John Gibbons was an alderman and one-time lord mayor of London. He, his wife and daughter Ann Mary Gibbons show in England censuses at the time Hannah was living in New Zealand and married to Samuel Lintern.
- Who gave the informant (the undertaker) Hannah's parental information for her death certificate? How would they have known Hannah's alleged mother's maiden name of CROOKES?
Sunday, 30 September 2012
GIBBONS, Ann ("Hannah") Mary
(m. Samuel LINTERN 9 August 1867 Oamaru, Otago, New Zealand)